A week ago we have asked you, what was your saddest failure in Robinson Crusoe? The time has come to share some of your unepic stories (original spelling):
- Stefano wrote: We once died by killing a dodo, because the one player that was at risk of drying didn’t have a morale token. So we killed a dodo, our cook died of sadness and we all followed him into the grave!
- Isabelle wrote: We still haven’t managed to beat the first scenario of Robinson Crusoe (the one where you need to pile wood). We thought we had it once… only to realize we had cheated by picking too many resources when gathering!
- Jay wrote: Well, that time with the weather… then there was that time with the weather… then, I mustn’t forget the time with the weather! Fantastic game
- Rob wrote: Solo game, Friday dead, final turn before ship arrives. One wound left, Wood pile ready, shelter good for anything, food ok. One action to clear Event card before it slides off the board. One action to build the fire….rolled a wound.
Apparently I caught myself on fire.
- Stefano (other one) wrote: First time I played it with friends after a couple of times I’ve tried it solo. I was just telling them how the gorilla killed me in both the solo games. I tried to hunt with low life because we were desperately needing resources. Guess who was waiting for me…
Thank you for all of your responses!