Portal Games is happy to announce a 2 day Neuroshima Convoy card game global Tournament which will take place during weekend on October 10-11th. The lucky winners will enjoy attractive prizes – promo codes to be used for shopping at Portal Games stores.
The Neuroshima Convoy card game app is based on the 2-player card game published by Portal Games. Players lead two opposing armies of Moloch or the Outpost in the postapocaliptic world. The game has an intuitive and addictive gameplay. Players use cards to destroy the opponent’s army.
App can be downloaded on iOS and Android now, so you can practice for the upcoming online tournament!
About the Tournament
1. The tournament will start on October 10 at 8:00 a.m. CET and will end on October 11, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. CET.
2. At the start of the Tournament, the global leaderboard in the Neuroshima Convoy card game app will be restarted.
3. During the Tournament, players will play matches using the Neuroshima Convoy card game matchmaking system in the MULTIPLAYER ONLINE mode.
4. Each won match registered in the Multiplayer Online mode by the Neuroshima Convoy card game app system will give the winning participant points in the global ranking.
5. Participants may play any number of games during the tournament.
6. The rounds are scheduled for both days of the Tournament as follows:
• Round 1: 14:00 – 15:00 CET
• Round 2: 16:00 – 17:00 CET
• Round 3: 18:00 – 19:00 CET
• Round 4: 20:00 – 21:00 CET
• Round 5: 22:00 – 23:00 CET
First three in global ranking will receive promo codes for our stores: 75 USD or 65 EUR for the 1st place, 50 USD or 45 EUR for the 2nd place and 25 USD or 20 EUR for the 3rd place.
Full regulations of Neuroshima Convoy Tournament can be found here in PDF.
About the Game
Neuroshima Convoy from Portal Games Digital is a card game set in the world of Neuroshima, where humanity has been attacked by artificially intelligent and rebellious machines. This 2-players card game supports game against AI in single-player mode and the online game against players around the world in open-platform mode. It gives you pass&play offline hot seat mode for 2 players as well. This easy-to-play game includes a dedicated tutorial that teaches you how to play and manage both Moloch and Outpost armies with asymmetric features.
The theme: post-apocalyptic war between Outpost and Moloch takes you to the universe based on Portal Games Neuroshima role play game. Moloch leads a convoy of machines in an attempt to destroy New York, but the Outpost is on guard and will do anything to stop them.