Even after the apocalypse, life forms have managed to endure within the remnants of the United States. Groups began to form, uniquely adapted to the new, harsh environment. Each one has its strengths, and you know that it would be in your best interest to be on good terms with all of them.
As of late you’ve noticed a few of these bands in your region. In the abandoned tunnels and underground structures, intelligent, stealthy ratfolk – the Sharrash – have been spotted. On the nearby stretches of road the large machines of the resilient Uranopolis have begun to roam, and further scouting revealed them to be in conflict with the Iron Gang who can occasionally be spotted darting among the machines, destroying and scavenging anything they can.
Dive headfirst into the never ending conflicts among the groups and try to deftly pull the strings from above. Increase your influence with the assistance of Sharrash, gain new capabilities with the aid of Uranopolis, or dispatch the Iron Gang to raze your enemies!
In 51st State: Allies, the second expansion for 51st State Master Set, you discover new ways to ally your factions!
Cards now include a new alliance mechanism that grants you new unique bonuses and features. Will you try to unite the factions of the 51st State, or are you going to be a lone wolf? Will you create powerful combos between your allied cards? Finally, do you plan a welcome party for the three new factions that have crossed the wasteland and joined in the fray?
Allies introduce Steel Police, Uranopolis, and Sharrash! With their help, you will discover new ways to dominate the wasteland!
New game mechanisms in Allies – Influence Tokens
The new cards belonging to each of the three Alliances (Sharrash, Uranopolis, and Iron Gang) now provide you with additional Locations to Build, more opportunities to make Deals, and interesting Spoils when you Raze. These cards will always have Influence tokens on the Deal field. Sometimes the cards also Produce Influence
After gaining Influence, be sure to spend it wisely! You have
three options with each Influence token. You may do one of
- You may Build a Location of the Alliance matching the spent Influence tokens.
- You may make a Deal with a card of the Alliance matching the spent Influence tokens.
- You may spend Influence tokens of another Alliance to Raze a card from your hand or a Location of another player.
Last but not least – NEW LOCATION TYPES. Each new Alliance has
- Full name: 51st State: Master Set – Allies
- Authors: Ignacy Trzewiczek, Joanna Kijanka
- Illustrations: Piotr Foksowicz, Mateusz Bielski, M81 Studio (Maksym Hnatyk, Dmytro Tiuftin, Tatiana Razumna, Iryna Moroz), Galina Zhurkina, Sandra Duchiewicz
- Number of players: 1 – 4
- Time of play: 60 – 90 min.
- Age: 14+
- Rulebook: PDF
- Release date: May 23, 2019
- This is an expansion for 51st State: Master Set
in Portal Games Online Shop for international customers (except North America).
MSRP: 16 USD | 14 EUR
in Portal Games US Store for North America customers.
MSRP: 16 USD