Alien Artifacts is a 4X-style card game in which you play as an interplanetary faction, sending your research vessels into uncharted space to expand your knowledge and power. Build powerful ships, develop new technologies, and explore distant planets for anything — or anyone — you can exploit.
Alien Artifacts is built on a Resource engine – each turn you will have 3 Resource cards in your hand and you will decide how best to spend them. Each resource card has two different resource types for you to use. You can only use one side and only two cards per turn! Using these resources, you will build Ships, develop Technology, discover Planets, or Trade for currency!
New Ships allow you to attack the aliens and gain their valuable artifacts which provide huge bonuses.
With each new Technology card in your Empire, you will have access to more actions, bonuses, and scoring opportunities.
Each Planet you explore provides valuable resources for future actions.
Alien Artifacts provides a true 4X experience in under an hour.
- GDJ – The one about blending theme with gameplay
- GDJ – The day in which I wore the suit
- GDJ – I’ve been here
- Welcome to the Artifacts’ Universe – “Anais, darling!”
- Welcome to the Artifacts’ Universe – “Takeover of the enemy structures and securing infrastructure”
- Welcome to the Artifacts’ Universe – “Peace and thought, brother”
- Welcome to the Artifacts’ Universe – “Enjoy your flight”
- Welcome to the Artifacts’ Universe – “Just this one and we’re going home”