With the great empires warring with each other, some settlers decide to move out in search of more peaceful lands. They know that this time they will have to work together to prosper in these new regions, or should at least try to…
IMPERIAL SETTLERS: ROLL & WRITE is a quick engine-building game with
The player who built the biggest Empire and gained the most Victory Points at the end of the 10th round wins the game.
IMPERIAL SETTLERS: ROLL & WRITE comes with three modes you can choose from:
- basic mode – easy to learn, perfect for playing with your family and to discover the basics of the game, it offers 5 unique buildings to build
- advanced more – perfect for gamers to seek for many paths to victory and different scoring options, it offers 6 buildings and the special rule of creating settlements,
- adventure mode – design for playing solo this mode offers 48 unique sheets with different buildings, so each time you play, you are
challangedwith different abilities!
In the box players will find 3 blocks with total number of 192 sheets!
Adventure mode is meant to be played as a solo variant, but having two copies of Village sheet allows you to play it with your friend in an exciting 2 player mode!
The game lasts 10 rounds. In each round player
There are two game modes in Imperial Settlers: Roll & Write – Competition mode (for 2 to 4 players), and Adventure mode for a single player.
In Competition mode, all of the players get the same Village Sheet and compete against each other to see, who is able to score most Victory Points.
Adventure mode is designed for solo play and uses the advanced rules. Every Adventure sheet is unique and different, so players will need to adjust their strategy during each game while trying to beat their high score.
- Full name: IMPERIAL SETTLERS: ROLL & WRITE
- Author: Ignacy Trzewiczek
- Illustrations: Roman Kucharski, Tomasz Jedruszek, Grzegorz Bobrowski, Denis Martynets, Maria Pekina
- Number of players: 1 – 4
- Time of play: 30 min.
- Age: 10+
- Rulebook: EN PDF | DE PDF
- MSRP: 27 EUR | 30 USD