We are proud to present the highly-expected premiere of the game Detective: Season 1. This is the most important title of this year from Portal Games, by Ignacy Trzewiczek, Marzena Nowak-Trzewiczek, and Weronika Spyra.
Season One is a fully standalone game from the Detective series, in which players work together to solve three mysterious crimes. Detective: Season 1 is a set of 3 separate cases that can be solved in any order. Each of the investigations is set in a different place and time, they do not form a campaign. The rules are more simplified than in the original game.
- Fans of the Detective will find three new, engaging cases in the box.
- People who didn’t play Detective: A Modern Crime Board Game can successfully reach for Season One as the entry title to the Detective series
- Investigations are short, each takes 90-120 minutes
- Season 1 is simpler than Detective: A Modern Crime Board Game: there is one timeline (not divided into investigation days) and one type of skill token
- The Investigators’ characters have unique characteristics and division of roles in the game
- There are 24 portraits of suspects in the box. You can pin them to a corkboard and connect them with red yarn to create a network of criminal connections
- We have put new types of material on the Antares website which will involve you in the case even more
- Detective games, including Season 1, can be played online